NFRA welcomes all companies and individuals who sell supplies, products, consulting, or other services to NFRA members are eligible. The Vendor/Supplier Membership is non-voting.
Vendor members are eligible for discounts at the Association’s Annual Conference and Trade Show. Suppliers enjoy access to NFRA mailing lists and advertising opportunities in the Association’s electronic and hard copy newsletters, and the NFRA website.
For a membership, please fill out the Vendor/Supplier Membership Form
Vendor/Supplier Member Benefits
The National Forest Recreation Association (NFRA) represents many of the recreation businesses that are located on national forests throughout the country. Lodges, campgrounds, youth camps, pack stations, stores, restaurants, marinas, tubing rentals, shuttle services, and tour operators are some of the businesses that are represented. Additionally, we maintain our membership with other recreation coalitions so as to maximize the recreation industry’s voice.
Benefits of being a NFRA Supplier / Vendor Member Include:
- Preferred access to our members. This entails a membership roster with addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Highlighting your services and products on the NFRA web site.
- Highlighting your business in the NFRA NEWS – an e-mail newsletter sent frequently to a wide mailing list of recreation businesses and Forest Service contacts throughout the country.
- Discounted membership to the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
- Showcasing your services and products at our annual conference. Vendor members are eligible for special member-fees to attend. Being able to introduce your products to concessionaires and owners of facilities around the country – as well as to the Forest Service – is an invaluable opportunity. The Conference provides a forum to talk directly one-on-one with individuals who are interested in your products.